Calibration certificate in electronic form or on paper
- Would you like to continue receiving printed calibration certificates, or would you prefer an electronic document?
- The accreditation we have received from the DKD lets us issue calibration certificates as electronic documents.
- Electronic calibration certificates have an image of the official's signature and an electronic signature to protect the data manipulation.
- Paperless DKD-calibration certificates from Sartorius meet the security requirements that apply to electronic documents.
- You need to open the document in Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 7.0 or later, and agree that the signature is trustworthy.